The Veterans to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (VBSN) admissions pathway option is designed for prior service/veteran or reservists in the United States military. The VBSN option provides an opportunity for military students to earn credit in identified prerequisites and applicable nursing coursework. The VBSN option is available at the Henderson, NV campus in the 18-month BSN and 16-month Accelerated BSN programs.
- CREDIT for military experiences to satisfy humanities and elective courses shortening the timeframe in completing prerequisite coursework
- OPPORTUNITY to test out of identified nursing blocks based on military medical training and experience
- DEDICATED onsite VBSN Advisor and Faculty mentor to provide exemplary supports
- INNOVATIVE program options that support mastery proficiency learning utilizing a block curriculum format
- STATE OF THE ART program offerings and technology to advance the learning process
- MULTIPLE start dates (July, August, October and February)