ABSN Application & Requirements
Applications for the ABSN programs can be submitted via Nursing CAS.
- Supplemental Application Information (Nursing CAS) – please download and review before completing an application through NursingCAS.
- A separate application fee is required for NursingCAS. The $40 application fee is payable directly to Roseman University and is in addition to the fees assessed by NursingCAS.
An application fee of $40 is required to process an application.
Payment of application fees may be made through our online payment portal.
An application will not be processed until an application fee is submitted.
Applicants who wish to apply to both the ABSN (15-month) and BSN (18-month) programs may do so by submitting the applicable College of Nursing Application for each program and a separate application fee for each program. The NursingCAS application will allow applicants to apply to both programs with one NursingCAS fee, however, a separate application fee for each program is required.
DOCUMENTS TO ACCOMPANY APPLICATION
1. Unofficial Transcripts and/or Proof of Enrollment
- It is recommended that unofficial transcripts are submitted with the application; however, official transcripts from all institutions attended must be received before an interview can be scheduled.
- The College of Nursing will accept applications with coursework in progress, however, documentation must be received to verify that the courses are currently in progress. Acceptable documentation of in-progress courses includes an official transcript, unofficial transcript or a copy of the registration and payment for those courses. Failure to provide documentation of coursework in progress will cause a delay in the application review process.
2. Additional documentation, if applicable, must be received by the College of Nursing to further process your application. Applications will not be reviewed until applicable documentation is received. If an applicant:
- Has had a name change – submit name change documents (court order, marriage certificate, naturalization certificate)
- Is an International Student – submit a copy of your International Student Visa
- Is a Permanent Resident – submit a copy of the front and back of your Permanent Resident Card
- Is in the U.S. on a conditional entrance other than a student Visa – submit a copy of your other Visa, unexpired Passport or Department of Homeland Security form which reflects a conditional entrance into the United States or change in US Citizenship status.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS AND TEST RESULTS
Please have the following official documents mailed/sent directly to the College of Nursing by the appropriate and applicable institutions and organizations.
Official Transcripts from ALL universities and colleges attended:
- Please contact all institutions you’ve attended to request official transcripts.
- Applicants applying through NursingCAS will be required to submit official transcripts to the College of Nursing if admitted.
- It is the student’s responsibility to provide the College of Nursing with updated transcripts as necessary to document the successful completion of additional prerequisite coursework.
- Official transcripts must be:
- Sent directly from the institution to the College of Nursing, and
- Dated within the last 12-months, and
- Received in its original sealed envelope.
*Transcripts received from students (mailed or hand-carried) will be considered unofficial.
OFFICIAL EVALUATIONS AND TEST RESULTS
- Evaluation of Foreign Coursework, if attended a non-U.S. College or University.
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
- In light of recent challenges due to COIVID-19 pandemic, the College of Nursing will temporarily waive the TEAS exam as an admissions requirement for all prospective students applying to the BSN programs at Roseman University effective April 1st, 2020. Until further notice, interview eligibility will be based on prerequisite GPAs. Admissions consideration will be based on a combination of interview scores and prerequisite GPA’s. We will continue to competitively review each applicant; therefore, interviews and admissions into our program is not guaranteed.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language, if applicable.
- Official credit-by-examination credit results, if applicable.
- Applicants must meet the minimum score requirements to receive credit.
- Credit-by-examination coursework for science courses are not accepted.
- If minimum scores are met, a grade of “C” and 3 credits are awarded.
- Credit-by-examination programs other than College Level Examination Program (CLEP) or Advanced Placement (AP) Program may be accepted. The College of Nursing will review other credit-by-examination programs on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact the appropriate College of Nursing Admissions and Enrollment Office for additional information on acceptable credit-by-examination coursework.
Please submit the application and have all official documentation submitted to the appropriate campus:
Roseman University College of Nursing
Admissions & Enrollment Office
11 Sunset Way
Henderson, NV 89014
Or fax to: 702-968-5279
Roseman University College of NursingAdmissions & Enrollment Office
10920 S. River Front Pkwy
South Jordan, UT 84095
Or fax to: 801-878-1093
The College of Nursing applies a rolling admissions process. Please note that the class may be filled prior to the published application deadlines. Application to the College of Nursing is based on a competitive review. Meeting minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission into the program