MSN/FNP Admissions & Application Requirements
Request more in-depth information on our Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN/FNP) program by clicking the button below.
Roseman University of Health Sciences offers two cohorts per year of the accelerated 23 month, full time MSN/FNP program. Cohorts begin in January and July. In order to be considered for the program, potential students must submit a completed application through NursingCas as well as a supplemental application that requires a fee of $40 here. Selected students will be invited to complete an interview as a part of the admissions process.
- Applications are open between April 1st– September 1st
- Available Seats: 20
- Applications are open between September 1st– April 15th
- Available Seats: 20
The College of Nursing Admissions and Enrollment Office will notify an applicant via e-mail upon receipt of an application. Applications will be reviewed in the order received.
- Receipt of completed admissions application, application fee, and official transcripts
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a nationally accredited college or University ( ACEN, CCNE or CNEA)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative in Nursing undergraduate coursework
- Undergraduate statistics course completion
- Unencumbered license or eligibility for RN licensure in the state where clinical hours will be completed
- One year of clinical experience as a RN preferred
- Resume or current CV
- TOEFL scores and Foreign Transcripts from WES or Josef Silny and Associates (If applicable)
- Write a 1000 word essay that reflects your view of the role of a nurse practitioner and presents a clinical or nursing practice problem. Examine how the problem affects the client and/or nursing and propose an intervention.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic and/or other professionals
- Official transcripts from every accredited US college or university attended
*Note: Meeting the minimum application requirements is not a guarantee for admission
MSN/FNP Virtual Info Sessions
Are you ready to take the next step in your Nursing Career, but have questions about the admissions process for Roseman’s accelerated MSN/FNP Program? Register today for an MSN Info Session. The session will go over the application process as well as provide you an opportunity to have your questions answered by an admissions representative. Once registered, you will receive an email 24 hours before your session with the Zoom Meeting and Password.REGISTER