Earn your Accelerated MSN/FNP online.
Our unique block curriculum helps you earn your degree faster while continuing to work full-time. With two start dates (January & July), now is the time to take your nursing career to the next level.
Accelerated 23-Month, full time MSN/FNP Program with 2 Cohorts Per Year (January and July)
The Master of Science in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN/FNP) is designed specifically for nurses who hold a BSN and are ready to fill the growing need for highly skilled advanced practice registered nurses. The accelerated MSN/FNP focuses on comprehensive healthcare for families and family members across all ages, body systems and diseases and will prepare you to deliver a range of acute, chronic, and preventive healthcare services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, you will learn to perform advanced patient care with key job functions include delivering immunizations, screening, and diagnostic testing, prescribing appropriate medications as part of a treatment plan, as well as offering personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
This accelerated 23-month full-time asynchronous online program prepares students for the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse License (APRN). Roseman University of Health Sciences provides an education system that promotes high levels of achievement with a focus on mastery of content. A block curriculum allows students to study full time while maintaining a full-time job as a nurse and incorporates evidence-based research, theory, and practice with local clinical hours.* Graduates will be prepared to function at the fullest extent of the APRN scope of practice. After completing the program, graduates will be fully equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully pass a board certifying exam, leading to licensure to practice as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Receipt of completed admissions application, application fee, and official transcripts
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a nationally accredited college or University ( ACEN, CCNE or CNEA)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative in Nursing undergraduate coursework
- Undergraduate statistics course completion
- Unencumbered license or eligibility for RN licensure in the state where clinical hours will be completed
- One year of clinical experience as a RN preferred
- Resume or current CV
- TOEFL scores and Foreign Transcripts from WES or Josef Silny and Associates (If applicable)
- Write a 1000-word essay that reflects your view of the role of a nurse practitioner and presents a clinical or nursing practice problem. Examine how the problem affects the client and/or nursing and propose an intervention.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic and/or other professionals
- Official transcripts from every accredited US college or university attended
Our tuition rates and fees are very competitive. There is no in-state or out-of-state tuition difference. We accept applicants from all 50 states and abroad. Please review a full listing of tuition and fees, and let us know if you have any questions.
We have the tools and resources to support you in your advanced degree path. You can visit our Office of Financial Aid, review the Financial Aid portal, or contact us directly. You can also visit our Money Management page for assistance with personal finances and budgeting. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Please see the Courses & Curriculum page for a more in-depth overview of each course.
- Professional Role Development in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Family Practice Management & Healthcare Policy
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
- Nursing Research& Evidence-based Practice
- Didactic & Clinical coursework in Adult-Gerontology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics & Family Care
*Clinical locations must have prior approval
MSN/FNP Virtual Info Sessions
Are you ready to take the next step in your Nursing Career, but have questions about the admissions process for Roseman’s accelerated MSN/FNP Program? Register today for an MSN Info Session. The session will go over the application process as well as provide you an opportunity to have your questions answered by an admissions representative. Once registered, you will receive an email 24 hours before your session with the Zoom Meeting and Password.REGISTER