Veterans Application & Requirements
Roseman University of Health Sciences does not offer any prerequisites/general education coursework; therefore all students applying to the BSN or ABSN programs are transfer students and/or 2nd degree seeking students. It is highly recommended that interested students seek the guidance of an advisor prior to application. An individual plan will be created for each student based on their civilian and military academic record. Applicants may satisfy the applicable nursing prerequisites through a combination of prior coursework, credit-by-exam, or an earned degree. Interested students should contact the Veteran Bachelor of Science in Nursing (VBSN) Coordinator via email email@example.com, by completing an interest form or by telephone 702-968-5564 to speak to or schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Documents to Accompany Application
The following documents are required as part of the application process:
- DD Form 214 (DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) documenting proof of Veteran/prior service with an honorable discharge or reservist status
- Official military transcripts
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended,
- Official Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) test results, and
- If applicable
Applicants who wish to apply to both the ABSN (16-month) and BSN (18-month) programs may do so by indicating the information in NursingCAS.
There are two separate application fees that are required to process an application:
- NursingCAS charges a $45 application fee which is collected at the time of application
- A separate application fee of $40 is required and payable directly to Roseman University and is in addition to the fees assessed by NursingCAS. Payment of the Roseman University application fee may be made through our online payment portal.
Although NursingCAS allows applicants to apply to both programs with one NursingCAS fee, Roseman University requires a separate application fee for each program payable via the online payment portal.
An application will not be processed until all application fees are submitted.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not yet spoken to an advisor, it is highly recommended that you contact one PRIOR to submitting an application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.